Are You an Adult and Ready to Serve at FUMC Waco? Start Here.
Thank you for your interest in serving in the children’s, youth, or missions ministries at First Methodist Church of Waco! (Not an adult? Apply using our teen application here.) We are incredibly blessed to have such wonderful individuals who use their gifts to serve others and the Lord. Before we can place you in one of the many service opportunities at FUMC Waco, we have a few safety requirements.
Please note that you must complete ALL of the steps below. We want to allow you to serve at FUMC Waco as soon as possible. Thank you for following our procedures to complete this process.
1. Download the Application Form here.
- Please fill out all forms within this document. This includes the Application, the Reference Information Form, the Manual Acknowledgment, and the Interview Form. Please note that once you download the forms, they are fillable PDF forms, and therefore, typing directly in the forms is available. Make sure you save your work as you go!
- You may deliver the completed document to the Children's Ministry Office at the church or mail the forms to Children's Ministry Office, 4901 Cobbs Drive, Waco, Texas 76710. If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer Varga, Children's Ministry Assistant for further information at email@example.com or 254-772-5630.
2. Download the MinistrySafe Manual here.
- Remember that you have downloaded the Manual Acknowledgment Form in the previous step.
3. Book an interview with a ministry director.
- If you are applying to serve in the Children's Ministry, please click here to book an interview with Beth Gray, the Executive Director of Children's Ministry.
- If you are applying to serve in Youth, please contact Hayley House at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an interview.
- If you are applying to serve in Missions, please contact Wayne Williams at email@example.com to set up an interview.
4. Watch the MinistrySafe Video (you'll receive this link via email).